About My home Xbox
The first time you sign in on an Xbox One and save your password, that console becomes your home Xbox. Your home Xbox allows you to do the following:
- Share games and downloadable content purchased from the digital store with anyone else who signs in on your console. You can even share games downloaded as part of a subscription.
- Share your Xbox Gold subscription with anyone else who signs in on your console.
Designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox
Note You can designate only one console as your home Xbox.
- Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
- Select Settings.
- Select All Settings.
- Select Personalization.
- Select My home Xbox.
- Review the information, and then do one of the following:
- Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
- Select This is not my home Xbox to remove the designation.
Can I change my home Xbox console to a different console?
You can change which console is your home Xbox up to three times during a one-year period. When you change home consoles, all device licenses for digital content will move to your new home Xbox. These device licenses will no longer be available on your old “home” Xbox.
Please check the video and if you still have some doubts, leave your comments below.
Follow me on Twitter @MemsRojo